Matt Ryan, Jason Heyward and CJ Spiller

dukeman2685

Premier Member
Credits
I am going to be going to this so if anyone needs anything done just let me know. I am going to get Smoltz and maybe Ryan.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
STRICTLY RUMOR: There is no clue how reliable this is, however, Ive heard that they are close to agreeing for a appearance with Mark Ingram and/or Cam Newton. Thats just local card shop talk, well see!

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Matt Ryan for $99 and $119? Seems a little steep to me.

$19 per inscirption for CJ Spiller? Holy smokes.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
I thought the Matt Ryan pricing wasnt as bad as I first though it was going to be. The Vick is higher than its been this year, thats expected, I guess with the year he had, The Spiller was Steep, and I thought the Heyward was real steep I was thinking 49/69 Maybe He is to gettible in the spring to pay that much money, just wont get SS

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
Ive got a question and it may be dumb about this but I rarely go to shows, is a 11x14 in the Flats pricing or is it in the bigger pricing since they may consider it oversized? Im just curious. Thanks

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
I just don't see what Matt Ryan has done to warrant a price tag of $99 and $119.. maybe its because of the location of the show and ATL people willing to pay.

setzer2030

Lifetime Member
Credits
Randall Delgado has been added as well. I'm happy that both him and Julio Teheran are gonna be under $20.

gaflames72

Premier Member
Credits
Heyward doesnt really have that good a signature anyway, but if its anything like he was putting out for JMI in Privates last year, then it will be better than that stupid loop he gives out. I agree the Ryan pricing is steep, but at the same time, why is Vicks that expensive? what has be done that Ryan hasnt other than go to prison? Smoltz is gonna he high to, everyone might as well prepare!! I hate the high pricing just as much as the next person!!!