Matt Barnes, George Springer, Joe Panik ++

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
re-read my post....i said that he was close, as were a lot of Giants...and I believe it's, "would've gone to ..."

Joe Panik was not close to winning the World Series MVP in any way, shape, or form. He was as close to winning the World Series MVP as the Raiders are to finish .500 on the season.

Last edited:

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
Made the short road trip over to Newtown with Doyle1228 and Pothole069 in hopes of seeing a couple former ValleyCats plus a 2014 World Series standout and the event's host. The Scribner brothers were no shows (not that it mattered from a graphing standpoint, but it would've been nice to see Troy, again). The three headliners were there. Got them all after the second session ended.

George Springer, 10/10
Joe Panik, 4/8
Matt Barnes, 6/9. For him, that IS racking!

Craig Breslow also made a cameo, but none of us brought anything for him to sign.

It was nice to be able to get a little November baseball graphing in. Living in upstate NY, we don’t get very many chances. Although i missed out on Barnes, (To be honest, i really didn’t put much effort into trying) i was very happy coming away with a WS Champ and one of the best young stars in the game. Making the ValleyCat connection with Springer's mom didn’t hurt our cause either.

Joe Panik 1 8x10, 3/9 cards
George Springer 1 8x10, 9/9 cards, 1/1 card with help from Doyle for my brother
Conor Bierfeldt 1/1 card

hammerinhorde

Lifetime Member
Credits
Making the ValleyCat connection with Springer's mom didn’t hurt our cause either.

It was pretty cool that she recognized the ValleyCats hats we were wearing and that the Springers still have that photo you took of George's first pro HR. The fact she was standing nearby when I hit up Barnes was definitely a plus.

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
Joe Panik was not close to winning the World Series MVP in any way, shape, or form. He was as close to winning the World Series MVP as the Raiders are to finish .500 on the season.

I'm entitled to my opinion, as are you.