Matt Barnes, George Springer, Joe Panik ++

hammerinhorde

Lifetime Member
Credits
Made the short road trip over to Newtown with Doyle1228 and Pothole069 in hopes of seeing a couple former ValleyCats plus a 2014 World Series standout and the event's host. The Scribner brothers were no shows (not that it mattered from a graphing standpoint, but it would've been nice to see Troy, again). The three headliners were there. Got them all after the second session ended.

George Springer, 10/10
Joe Panik, 4/8
Matt Barnes, 6/9. For him, that IS racking!

Craig Breslow also made a cameo, but none of us brought anything for him to sign.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
6 out of Barnes is like 3 seasons worth of work. Good job. Nice to see Springer is still racking, he was super cool this ST.

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
I watched every inning. Panik went 6-27 with 0 HR's and SO 5 times. I am not sure what you were watching.

guess you missed the third inning of Game 7. you must have also forgotten that panik plays defense

The youngest member of the Giants' Game 7 lineup made perhaps their biggest defensive play, making a diving stop to start a double play and snuff out a potential Royals rally in the third inning.

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
guess you missed the third inning of Game 7. you must have also forgotten that panik plays defense

The youngest member of the Giants' Game 7 lineup made perhaps their biggest defensive play, making a diving stop to start a double play and snuff out a potential Royals rally in the third inning.

So one play makes you a World Series MVP? There were a few guys after Madison and before Joe that the MVP would have went to.

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
So one play makes you a World Series MVP? There were a few guys after Madison and before Joe that the MVP would have went to.

re-read my post....i said that he was close, as were a lot of Giants...and I believe it's, "would've gone to ..."