LeBron James signingshotline??

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
So, I called the store and was told that he will be at a table with sharpies and his books and you can take a picture of him from a minimum of ten feet away if you buy 5 books or more. No autographs though even on the books. Its a book siting not signing.:cool:

Things like that aggravate me, not that I would go anyway since it's in New York, but do these athletes not realize without us fans they wouldn't be making the millions of dollars they do? Then again, if it weren't for some aggressive graphers rules like that wouldn't happen either.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
lol, sorry that was meant as a joke as no one would really put that past lebron. I didn't call the store.

CooperTL

Premier Member
Credits
Would have been even better if you said they would be selling the books outside and would allow you to view Lebron, who would be inside the store, through the glass and locked doors.....LOL

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
College Diplomas I think he is signing, with each one signed he will donate money to the illiterate athletes fund.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
if its only a book signing i'll probably still go...getting lebron for only the price of a book? thats fair enough for me of an auto from him probably real nice too. maybe he'd even take a pic with you.

The funny thing about book signings is that people that are normally good signers will sign other things at book signings even if the store advertises that they won't. Bad signers are going to be just that at book signings too. If the place is packed, normally only the first few will get extra perks and then the staff will try to push everyone through like cattle so that everyone gets a graph. If Lebron is the a-hole that everyone makes him out to be, don't expect anything from the book signing except dissappointment. Who knows, you might get lucky because Lebron is so happy that he gets credit for putting some sentences together via the book that I'm sure he didn't write.>

jgfla89

Premier Member
Credits
The funny thing about book signings is that people that are normally good signers will sign other things at book signings even if the store advertises that they won't. Bad signers are going to be just that at book signings too. If the place is packed, normally only the first few will get extra perks and then the staff will try to push everyone through like cattle so that everyone gets a graph. If Lebron is the a-hole that everyone makes him out to be, don't expect anything from the book signing except dissappointment. Who knows, you might get lucky because Lebron is so happy that he gets credit for putting some sentences together via the book that I'm sure he didn't write.>

tru tru i actually tried to get TO during his book signing a couple of years ago...with rosenhaus tehre no possible way was he signing anything else besides the book so i hope it is different with bron bron

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
With the 1000 dollar fine that is in effect for posting material from that website, I doubt anyone is going to give you that info because you didn't want to pay 20 bucks a year or whatever it is.