Larry Fitzgerald signing June 12th (signing full name)

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I sent an email and was sent the following about holograms:

We have them. Larry Fitzgerald 11 Hologram

Last edited:

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
I just ordered my full size helmet. Thanks mulliganman for providing the information on the signing.

coltsfan

Premier Member
Credits
Hello, I called and they will have 1 11x14 pose for sale. I am looking for a 16x20? Does anyone have one or is anyone going to order one? Please PM me if you are.
Thank You
Allan

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yeah I haven't seen that sig since Pitt. Just got him recently and also get him annually since he has been in the league and it went from "LFitz" to most recently "L" with a couple of illegible scribbles and #11. Not a bad price for him with that "quality" sig he will be giving.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I know guys like Fitz get hit up a lot for autographs, but it would be nice if they had one sig. Of course, PSA wouldn't pass my Fitz signed mini. Thank goodness I didn't try to have my pro bowl mini with Fitz, Boldin, and Warner authenticated first. I'm thinking of doing this signing for the simple fact that he does very few signings and it will be a quality sig. Although, I almost wish their were pricing tiers. I almost feel like at $115 I need to do something "big."