Larry Fitzgerald signing June 12th (signing full name)

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
No disrespect Dino, but your company didnt even have a Sharpie, change or any items to purchase to be signed at your "show" the other day for JD Hill. Also, your other guest didnt show and there were no Suns players there.

Mustangs

Premier Member
Credits
I know this promoter and have attended many of his signings, this is the word that sums him up best: IDIOT. The guys is not a grapher, only does this for money, and does not have the first clue when it comes to shapies etc. He has done many quality signings, but still. Same thing happened to me at his Adam Dunn signing, Adam used their shapie and it looked pathetic, I complained, luckily had another photo with me, and got another one signed. So for them to use dried out sharpies is a very regular occurance.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
No disrespect Dino, but your company didnt even have a Sharpie, change or any items to purchase to be signed at your "show" the other day for JD Hill. Also, your other guest didnt show and there were no Suns players there.

Take that Dinosaur!

Hot Buttered Dustin

Premier Member
Credits
I pose a hypothetical:

Lets say our dude, Dino, snags Randy Johnson for his last ever private signing... Rates are reasonable and you need THE UNIT...Mind you, like Michael Jackson's tour, THIS IS IT

Do you roll the dice ? Do you take that chance ? Do you dare send in your Perfect Game ball, your 300 win ball, your picture of Randy throwing a C-4 explosive at that pigeon ? (already signed by the pigeon)

Personally, I know what I would do.... But I ain't tellin'

166bvrk.jpg

dinosauthentics

Premier Member
Credits

J.d. brought items to be signed and yes, we had plenty of sharpies, over 20 available and had plenty of change available, not sure what you were referring to. Hope you had a nice time but again sorry you felt this way. If you have any further comments please send me an email.