LAKE TAHOE CELEBRITY GOLF

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
I'm sure he is just busy, he is very good to work with. I'm sure between his job, graphing, and then real ordinary life he's busy but will get everything back soon..

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
Has anybody else had trouble getting their signed stuff back from Joe? He sent me notification that my item was signed (a Troy Aikman football card), I sent payment, still no item, and no response to my last couple of emails. He seems like a very nice guy and up until this point a very good guy to do business with, so I just hope everything is ok. Perhaps he is out of town or something, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems.

Thanks!

i actually got back to town on monday. sorry for the delay. if you check your bank i havent cashed your check and didnt intend to do so until the item ships. hopefully i can get it out tonight. since i have been back from tahoe i have been out of town numerous times and havent had a lot of time to do the things i need to do like ship, reply to emails etc. i believe you and one other member that paid with a check are the last i need to get out. its just a whole lot easier for me to complete the paypal transactions than the checks (which is not a good excuse) but just to let you know whats up. thanks

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
I'm still waiting for my stuff back too. He's complaining about people not paying him, but I paid several weeks ago and he has stopped replying to my e-mails.

Astrofan5

Founding Member
Credits
Has anyone heaard from this guy? I even sent SASE's so all he has to do is drop them in the mail. It's been months.

graphage

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm still waiting for my card, which also included an SASE. He did send me a nice email on 8/24 saying that he was going to try and send it that night (as he also stated in his post above). 21 days later...still no card. My patience is wearing very thin. Had I known paypal was an option, I would have gladly used that method. Not sure why that makes it very much quicker (maybe a week or two), but if that's what it takes to get the transaction done in a reasonable time (rather than two months), I would have paid via paypal.

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
bottom line is i dropped the ball and its my fault. i could bore you both with a million excues why i didnt get the stuff out but while there have been a lot of complications there is no reason for it to have taken as long as it has for you guys to get your stuff. i believe you 2 are the only remaining members that didnt get there tahoe stuff back that have paid. your items will ship out tomorrow via priority mail. thanks

and once again sorry

graphage

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just wanted to let everyone know that Joe did send my item to me. It was indeed shipped Priority Mail. As you can tell from his above post and also in an email he sent me, he was very apologetic. It was frustrating, but I do appreciate his sincerity.