LAKE TAHOE CELEBRITY GOLF

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
How did it go??

it went well i will post results as soon as i get done unpacking. i ended up getting around 50 jerseys and 300 photos done in all. for everyone that sent me consignment items i will try to get that squared away asap as 99% of the items sent to me were completed. I believe the only items not finished were a David Wells Yankee card (he refused to sign it which I told the member up front he would probably do) a 94 score Greg Maddux card (he skipped this item no less than 15 times for both me and my girlfriend) and a Rick Rhoden 89 topps card (just was never in the same place at the same time as Rhoden and could never find him on the course) I think all other items sent to me were done.

Thanks

graphage

Lifetime Member
Credits
Has anybody else had trouble getting their signed stuff back from Joe? He sent me notification that my item was signed (a Troy Aikman football card), I sent payment, still no item, and no response to my last couple of emails. He seems like a very nice guy and up until this point a very good guy to do business with, so I just hope everything is ok. Perhaps he is out of town or something, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems.

Thanks!

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
He took a little while to get my Maddux photo sent out to me, but I received it in the mail about 3 weeks ago. Joe seemed extremely busy and sometimes took a while to get back to me. But, overall I'm happy with the experience.