John Montefusco interest?

crash

Premier Member
Credits
John "The Count" Montefusco pitched from 1974 to 1986 for the San Francisco Giants, Atlanta Braves, San Diego Padres, and New York Yankees. He Named the National League Rookie of the Year in 1975, and an All-Star in 1976.

On September 29, 1976, Montefusco threw a no-hitter for the Giants. He also is one of only a handful of pitchers to hit a home run in his first at bat.

I have been in touch with Mr. Montefusco and he has agreed to do a private signing, he is local to my area so as long as there is enough interest it will be confirmed. Please post here if you would participate so I can let him know approximately how many pieces it would be. Prices would be as follows:

$6.00 any item
$2.00 unlimited inscriptions or stats

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
"the count" beat out my cousin Rawly Eastwick for the 1975 rookie of the year..haha. I was pissed about that!

crash

Premier Member
Credits
"the count" beat out my cousin Rawly Eastwick for the 1975 rookie of the year..haha. I was pissed about that!

LOL, I will have to remember which item is yours and tell him that while he is signing. I will let you know what he says. Has the making
of a good inscription :p

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Well I got Montefusco back when he was coaching for Somerset and I mentioned it to him....he laughed and asked me to say hi for him....