Trent Tucker Tournament in Minnesota Consignment for Sep 16-18

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
Hi I have been collecting autographs for about 12 years now and I currently have a website http://tcgraphs.weebly.com it shows all of the autographs that i have and i have proof videos on youtube under my name of mhalltheway13. I am interested in taking consignment for the trent tucker tournament for money. Here is a list of celebs that will be at the trent tucker tournament and how much im willing to charge to get your autograph for you, in getting your autograph i will also provide proof shots or proof video when available of the athlete or celebrity signing your item. Here is a list of the athletes scheduled to appear and how much i would charge to get you an autograph at the event itself.The tournament is spread out over 3 days September 16-18
Trent Tucker free, anyone who wants a trent tucker can send me an item and he will be one of the 2 celebs that i will be getting for no charge at the event, the other being Otto Strong
Kenny Lofton $15 an item. he wont sign gold glove balls or 16x20s. He is a 6x all star and a 4x gold glove winner,he led the league in stolen bases 5 times over his career and played for the Astros,Indians,Braves,White Sox,Giants,Pirates,Cubs,Yankees,Phillies,Dodgers and Rangers, and played in the final four at college for basketball with the Arizona Wildcats
Ron Harper $8 an item. 5x nba champion all rookie team86-87 he played for the Cavs,Clippers,Bulls, and Lakers
BJ Armstrong $8 an item. 3x nba champion 1x all star he played for the Bulls,Warriors,Hornets, and Magic
Chris Doleman $15 an item. 8x pro bowler 3x first team all pro nfl 1990s all decade team has 150.5 career sacks, it is only a matter of time before he gets into the football hof. he played for the Vikings, 49ers, and Falcons
Darrell Walker $8 an item. 1x nba champ 2 time head coach of the Wizards and Raptors, he played for the Knicks,Nuggets,Bulls,Bullets,and Pistons
Ed Mcdaniel $10 an item. 1x pro bowler first viking linebacker ever to make the pro bowl played his whole career for the vikings
Pete Meyers $7 an item. 1x nba champ played most notably for the knicks and bulls
Randall Mcdaniel $20 an item. inducted into hof in 2009,12x pro bowler,nfl 1990s all decade team, he played for 2 teams in his career, the Vikings,and Bucs
Greg Anthony $7 an item. won the 1990 ncaa championship with the UNLV Runnin Rebels, played in the nba for the Knicks,Grizzlies,Sonics,Blazers,Bulls,and Bucks
Greg Coleman $7 an item. was a kicker in the nfl for the Vikings,Browns,and Redskins
Michelle Lau $5 an item. poker pro
Charles Oakley$10 an item. 1986 all rookie team 1x all star played for the knicks,bulls,raptors, wizards, and rockets
Corey Brewer $7 an item. won 2 ncaa championships with florida in 2006 and 2007,MOP in 2007 tournament, currently plays for the twolves
Ray Allen $50 an item. 2008 nba champion,in 1998 played jesus chuttlesworth in he got game alongside denzel washington, 9x all star, played for the bucks,celtics, and sonics
Bill Laimbeer $25 an item. 2x nba champ,3x wnba champ,4x nba all star,led league in rebounds 2 times played for the pistons,and cavaliers, coached the detroit shock of the wnba
Scottie Pippen $65 an item. he wont sign jerseys or basketballs while at the tournament, he usually just signs flat items.inducted into hall of fame in 2010.6x nba champ,7x all star,1x nba all star mvp 94, played for bulls,rockets and blazers
Michael Jordan $400 an item. he wont sign baseball items, best basketball player of all time,inducted into hof in 2009 6x nba champ,5x mvp,14x all star,6x nba finals mvp,defensive player of the year 1988,roy 1985,3x nba all star game mvp,2x nba slam dunk winner, 2x olympic gold medal winner,ncaa champ 1982,acc mens basketball player of the year 84,naismith college player of the year 84,wooden award 84, rupp trophy 84 played for the bulls and wizards
Al Jefferson$10 an item. played for the celtics and timberwolves, currelty plays for the jazz
Leonard Truck Robinson $8 an item. 2x all star played for the bullets, new orleans jazz,hawks, suns, and knicks led the league in rebounding when he was with the jazz
Patrick Ewing $200 an item. inducted into hof in 2008,11x all star,nba roy 1986,ncaa champ 1984,MOP 1984 ncaa,naismith college player of the year 1985,adolph rupp winner 1985 he played for the knicks,magic and sonic
Flip Saunders $5 an item. played for the gophers, coached the twolves,pistons and is currently head coach of the wizards
John Randle $30 an item.inducted into the hof in 2010,7x pro bowler,nfl 1990s all decade team,played for the vikings and seahawks had 137.5 career sacks
NEWLY ADDED
Fred Evans $5 an item current minnesota viking
Bernard Berrian $15 an item current minnesota viknig
Lito Shepherd $10 an item current minnesota viking, former philadelphia eagles great
Erin Henderson $5 an item current minnesota viking
Alex Bunbury $10 an item former soccer great
This is the list for the tournament it is subject to change at anytime. I am confident that anything that is sent to me within reason will get signed at the tournament. There are 4 events based around the tournament and i will graphing at every single one of them. So im confiednt that i should be able to get about 5-10 autographs of everyone except for michael jordan, patrick ewing and eddie murray

Last edited:

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
PM sent

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
i have agreed to take items for dominique wilkins x2,ron harper,michael jordan x2,kenny lofton,charles oakley,john starks and 2 cards for trent tucker

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
here is what the list is what right now doninique wilkins x2 ron harper x1 michael jordan x4, i think i might be able to take 1 more item for him i would have talk it over with the person.kenny lofton x2,charles oakley x1,john starks x1,trent tucker x2 he is free if you want him let me know,brett hull and paul molitor pending. the list is still the same by the way, sometimes people do cancel, lets hope that noone plans on canceling this year. if anyone else is interested in anything else let me know, also im going to lower the price of dr j to 40 bucks on anything. so let me know

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
one person decided to hold of on jordan so now we have 3 items to get signed at this point. thanks ju1cy

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Man, u better bring some chicks w/ huge knockers to get 3 MJs. Not impossible but hopefully u have some busty friends.

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
no i dont but there are going to be a couple of kids going with me out there

lileminem17

Premier Member
Credits
Man I would love Jordan on the 16x20 I got of him and bird and magic in usa Olympic uniforms... but 400 is wayyyy outta my park

:(

Wish you took trades