Fergie Jenkins Celebrity Weekend

mcgwire25

Lifetime Member
Credits
GraphingAddict said:
Did you stand in line for Jackson at all? My wife and I went through 2x's and he was doing 2 per

I was second or third in line I got my Yanks jersey signed and thats all I wanted. I did the rest of the guys while everyone else were getting Reggie

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
mcgwire25 said:
I was second or third in line I got my Yanks jersey signed and thats all I wanted. I did the rest of the guys while everyone else were getting Reggie

This year I'll be focusing more on Jenkins, Jackson and Oliva. Hopefully Johnny Bower shows up this year. I have a lot of items for him to sign, same with Bobby Bell

mcgwire25

Lifetime Member
Credits
GraphingAddict said:
This year I'll be focusing more on Jenkins, Jackson and Oliva. Hopefully Johnny Bower shows up this year. I have a lot of items for him to sign, same with Bobby Bell

I am kinda done with Bower and Fergie (not only have seen them there the last 6 years but I see both of them alot). Bell I have a bunch stuff signedbut usally get a card or two signed. I need Oliva. He can be a little difficult there. I want to get a pair of Boxing gloves signed. I wish Yvan Corniyer (sp?) still went. I have a feeling Reggie will be a no show. They advertise him every year and last year was the first time he showed up. And as you know he was not a happy camper last year.

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
mcgwire25 said:
I am kinda done with Bower and Fergie (not only have seen them there the last 6 years but I see both of them alot). Bell I have a bunch stuff signedbut usally get a card or two signed. I need Oliva. He can be a little difficult there. I want to get a pair of Boxing gloves signed. I wish Yvan Corniyer (sp?) still went. I have a feeling Reggie will be a no show. They advertise him every year and last year was the first time he showed up. And as you know he was not a happy camper last year.

I doubt that Chuvalo will be there. He's scheduled to be in Oshawa that same day so I don't know if he'l make the wine and cheese

mcgwire25

Lifetime Member
Credits
GraphingAddict said:
I doubt that Chuvalo will be there. He's scheduled to be in Oshawa that same day so I don't know if he'l make the wine and cheese

Is his Oshawa appearance a public appearance (thats close to my house)?

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm not sure. A friend of mine told me this the other day. Check his website.

mcgwire25

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just checked his site it looks like a speaking engagment (like most of his appearances)

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm hoping that Blue shows up this time. Last year he crapped out and didn't come because he didn't want to work for free....Tom Seaver did the same.

mcgwire25

Lifetime Member
Credits
They have been saying Blue, Carlton and Seaver are coming every year and they arer always a no show. They also said that about Reggie and he did show last year. SO its pretty much a crap shoot. I think more and more guys will skip the w&C and just golf the next day.

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm ready to go! I finally received all the items I ordered from Photofile. Got a ton of stuff to be signed. Now hopefully most of the guests show up!