Dave "The Hammer" Shultz (Flyers) public signing (by me, sort of)

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am helping to organize a Dave Shultz, of Broad Street Bullies fame, public signing. I'll have some time to get a bunch of other things signed for anybody interested. It will probably not cost more than $10-15 for any item, but Dave refuses to sign fake jerseys. Everything else should be good. Let me know if you are interested. The signing will probably happen regardless of interest on here, but it's a good opportunity to get stuff signed by the Hammer for relatively cheap and probably with free and plentiful inscriptions.

14mg12

Premier Member
Credits
I'd be up for this. Carl's Cards had Clement last week & he's getting Parent this weekend. I'm trying to get as many of the Bullies as possible.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
The signing will take place in Sea Isle City, NJ once the date is confirmed. I don't know where specifically in town yet.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
By fake I mean knock-off jerseys. He'll sign replica's as long as their legit. He's mostly just concerned with jerseys that have his name on it because with knock-off, he is the one that gets screwed out of royalties. You should probably assume that anything on ebay for well below retail price is a knockoff.

will you have hammers? bc sports at a signing they had hammers that he inscribed dave the hammer schultz?
I can pick some up. I'll ask Dave if he can bring some of his hammers to the signing. He has his own hammers that he paints orange and black. I'll let you guys know if he can bring them. If not, I'll pick some up at Home Depot.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
By fake I mean knock-off jerseys. He'll sign replica's as long as their legit. He's mostly just concerned with jerseys that have his name on it because with knock-off, he is the one that gets screwed out of royalties. You should probably assume that anything on ebay for well below retail price is a knockoff.

I can pick some up. I'll ask Dave if he can bring some of his hammers to the signing. He has his own hammers that he paints orange and black. I'll let you guys know if he can bring them. If not, I'll pick some up at Home Depot.

keep me posted on price thanks