Philadelphia Flyers Legends Signing- July 25th Sea Isle City, NJ

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Approved by Alan

So, I figured I'd make a new post since we have confirmed some new signers for this. We are teaming up with Flyers Wives Charity and a portion of this will be donated to a good cause.

July 25th
12:00pm-2:00pm
Jamaican Me Crazy
4118 Landis Ave in Sea Isle City, NJ

Dave Schultz
Autographs- $10
(Dave will not sign any jersey numbers or fake/counterfeit jerseys. NO EXCEPTIONS!)

Rick MacLeish
Autographs- $10 any item

Brian Propp
Autographs- $10 any item

We're also talking with Tim Kerr and some others including Jeff Carter!!!

We will have 8x10s, pucks, hammers, jerseys, and other items available for sale at the event.
You can buy authentic Mitchell and Ness jerseys from us at a greatly discounted price.
Dave will also bring items from his personal collection for sale.

If you'd like to send an item to be signed please send your item and payment to:
Zack Tyman
401 Evergreen Ave
Northfield, NJ 08225

Please indicate with a post-it note where you'd like your item to be signed with any inscriptions, as well as put your name and address on the note. Please include proper amount for return postage in your payment.

All items must be received by July 22!

Please PM me for any questions you may have.
You can also call Top Shelf Sports at (609)-653-2121
or call Jamaican Me Crazy at (609)-486-6150
This is the first signing that I am helping to put together, so please come out and make it a good one!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Proceeds from this event will be donated to Flyers Charities and their fight against Leukemia.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I am now excited about this that I can get a couple of Flyers signed pucks done.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
No word yet on Carter or Kerr. We're waiting to hear back from his people, with this Flyers Charities thing almost in place, there should be a good shot at it.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
pretty sure carter is staying in sea isle city, look for the house with the canadian flag. he should do it since he is there for the summer. good luck!

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
pretty sure carter is staying in sea isle city, look for the house with the canadian flag. he should do it since he is there for the summer. good luck!
Oh we know exactly where he stays, I've partied at his house a few times.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
As of right now Jeff Carter is a no go. Hopefully partnering with the Flyers Wives charities will help out, but it's doubtful for Carter. I'll know about Tim Kerr this weekend, and maybe one more Flyer. Still, this will be an awesome event!

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
5 days to get your items in. I'll know about Kerr and maybe one more guy on Sunday.