Clinton Portis IP

raefordwall

Credits
Just a heads up that Portis is gonna be signing for free at the Washington Auto Show today from 6pm-8pm for anyone that's interested. He's only gonna sign photos supplied by his sponsor Eastern Motors though. I'm thinking about going but driving in and around D.C. is a bitch.

Last edited:

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
raefordwall said:
Just a heads up that Portis is gonna be signing for free at the Washington Auto Show today from 6pm-8pm for anyone that's interested. I'm thinking about going but driving in and around D.C. is a bitch.

And he won't be signing any personal items, only photos they supply

Ballzy

Premier Member
Credits
i was there last year, they are very strict about that also.....that sucks. try and get him walking in and out, he is super nice, i got him a ton this year during the season.

Ballzy

Premier Member
Credits
you can't do a 50/50 cause they only let him sign this little picture that is either 3x5 or 4x6, i can't remember. and you are only allowed 1 per person. you can go through the line as many times as you want, but it is long. i made it through 4 times last year in a 2 hour period, and i think he is only signing for 1 hour this year. last year you could get whatever you wanted, not this year. they did that for lavar arrington last year, and people begged him to sign other stuff, but he wouldn't, only these dumb little pictures. apparently brunell will sign whatever, they haven't said differently.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Ballzy said:
you can't do a 50/50 cause they only let him sign this little picture that is either 3x5 or 4x6, i can't remember. and you are only allowed 1 per person. you can go through the line as many times as you want, but it is long. i made it through 4 times last year in a 2 hour period, and i think he is only signing for 1 hour this year. last year you could get whatever you wanted, not this year. they did that for lavar arrington last year, and people begged him to sign other stuff, but he wouldn't, only these dumb little pictures. apparently brunell will sign whatever, they haven't said differently.

Have you heard if that's the case with Darrell Green?

raefordwall

Credits
Maybe it's only the "Eastern Motors" (Has anyone seen their commercials, BTW? what a joke) sponsored guys who won't sign anything else. I went a couple years ago and got wrestler Rob Van Dam to sign a couple things in addition to the 4x6 B&W photo.