Trent Tucker Tournament in Minnesota Consignment for Sep 16-18

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
yup i hate to say this but michael jordan canceled for the tournament also. he said that he had ear surgery and that his doctor told him he wasnt allowed to fly.this really pissed me off and the next time i see trent tucker im going to give him an earful. pippen also canceled. this tournament has ogne to complete crap. the biggest name here is kenny lofton besides the old vikings players.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
yup i hate to say this but michael jordan canceled for the tournament also. he said that he had ear surgery and that his doctor told him he wasnt allowed to fly.this really pissed me off and the next time i see trent tucker im going to give him an earful. pippen also canceled. this tournament has ogne to complete crap. the biggest name here is kenny lofton besides the old vikings players.

Ultra Gay!

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits

At least all you lost out on was the golf tournament ticket. I dropped $150 to attend the VIP party with "exclusive access to the HUGE celebs - Jordan, Pippen, etc." Not only did they not show, the celebrities that were there didn't come to the VIP area and most were only at the party 30 minutes.

That being said, this is all for charity - and that's the important thing to keep in mind. Tucker doesn't do this so we can get autographs - he does it to get people to make donations to his charity.