Bernie Williams

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
If you need him for something important i would pay it. he was a grade a a-hole during his career especially late when he won all those titles.

Chew

Premier Member
Credits
Supply and demand. They will have no problem selling a ton at that price.

Exactly. I'm guessing people will be lined up for this signing. People with big ongoing Yankee projects will be happy to pay that price I'd say.

I don't think it's any coincidence that they're doing it right after the Yankees won the WS either. Die hard Yankee fans are all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

Rockstufff

Lifetime Member
Website
www.ebay.com
Credits
MAB Celebrity Services - 27 Rings Jan 30-31, 2010

there you go buddy

it would be hysterical if at this show Bernie was sitting in between Yogi and Wade Boggs.... Bernie looks over at Boggs and Yogi, who are both charging under $60 for balls, and starts laughing at them and their "hall of fame" careers and how little they are making compared to the legendary bernabe williams! haha

Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits
He wasnt even that good

And im a Yankee Fan

chinmusic

Premier Member
Credits
MAB Celebrity Services - 27 Rings Jan 30-31, 2010

there you go buddy

it would be hysterical if at this show Bernie was sitting in between Yogi and Wade Boggs.... Bernie looks over at Boggs and Yogi, who are both charging under $60 for balls, and starts laughing at them and their "hall of fame" careers and how little they are making compared to the legendary bernabe williams! haha

GEEZ there are a ton of Yankees...most of them are worthless though...but Winfield will be there :) why do all these things happen on the East Coast :(

cubpaul

Premier Member
Credits
Alot of garbage at this show who should be very bored when no one asks them to sign anything. Who would pay 10 bucks for Jay Tessmer?