Back to the Future Reunion, 9/11-9/13

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Does anyone know anything about the BTTF reunion slated to take place in Rosemont, IL in Sept?

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
One of the most depressing things I've encountered so far in my life....is finding out the interns at my office have no idea what "back to the future" is. Depressing, and makes me feel old. They'll prolly do something stupid like remake the movie with teh jonas bros which would make me want to shoot myself.

BradtheTeacher

Premier Member
Credits
One of the most depressing things I've encountered so far in my life....is finding out the interns at my office have no idea what "back to the future" is. Depressing, and makes me feel old. They'll prolly do something stupid like remake the movie with teh jonas bros which would make me want to shoot myself.

I am big fan of this series and use references and quotes from while I am teaching. Trying to educate the youth about good shows and movies.

TheKidHypno

Banned
Credits

there's a rumor of shia labeouf doing a remake :(

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
There is no possible way anyone could get away with remaking Back To The Future. IF someone actually did try, I would fly all the way to where it was filmed and protest against it.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Bradtheteacher....I used many lines as well when I used to teach. I loved it when students in my class would call other students "slackers."

There are so many great lines from that movie. I guess I am not that sad since many of you could probably repeat a ton of them as well! A true classic indeed!

Really, though....I saw on festing.com that the cost will be $350 for VIP including autos, but I cannot find anything else. If you know something, post it here!