Albert Pujols signing in Kansas City (early Feb)

jhawkfan79

Founding Member
Credits
Approved by Alan

I am planning to go to the Pujols signing in early February. Willing to help get you an autograph. Details...

Signing is in Feb at Millhouse AEP during the Albert Pujols hitting clinic.
Website: http://www.millhouseaep.com/AlbertPujol****tingClinic.html

REQUIREMENTS:

I will accept these forms of payment - Cash, Money Order, or PayPal.

If paying by cash (not recommended), make sure it is very well concealed

Ball Cards, 8x10’s, and baseballs only. No jerseys, bats, etc (their restriction, not mine). Also, from what I understand no rookie cards either.

For the few who were interested in baseballs, I plan on getting them signed in a blue bic pen on the sweetspot. Any other pen, please send that specific pen you want it signed with.

Fee at the signing is $155 per autograph. If sending me something to get signed, here is what you will pay:

$155 per autograph + $10 return shipping (DC, Insurance, etc, NO SASE) + $15 for my time/expenses = $180 TOTAL

I do have extra ROMLB’s. Add $10 to the $180 total if you just want to use one of those.

Message me if you are interested for paypal address, mailing address, etc.

If paying via paypal and using a credit card, add another $5 to the total to cover paypal fees.

Signing is in early February. Not sure how early, so plan on having your item in my hands by February 1, just in case.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
$180 for a Pujols ball is not bad at all......hmmmm gonna think of this one for a lil while

jhawkfan79

Founding Member
Credits
tazdmb - Thanks for the link fix

Click on "Albert Pujols Hitting Clinic" link at the top of the home page for all their information.

From talking to a couple people this weekend, he seems to be a stickler on premium items (ie bats & jerseys) and command a higher premium. Guessing they wanted to keep it simple with single cost and limit the types of items.