2012 Redsfest

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
i will be there or the 6-7 staright year and already have the books filled and ready..

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
With Bruce not being there, I bet that Latos gives moved into the group that you have to pay. I know that Votto, Bailey, and Cueto will be in that group especially since Bailey pitched the no-hitter!

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
Jim Maloney is very easy to obtain at RedsFest. He usually signs once on the floor and then another session in the Hall of Fame area. My wife worked the HOF area last year and she raked on him! Also CEI Sports has announced that Nasty Boy Norm Charlton and Tom Hall who was on the 1975 roster will be in their booth at RedsFest! Here is the updated line up:

Major League Roster:Bronson Arroyo Aroldis Chapman Tony Cingrani Zack Cozart Todd Frazier(Friday only) Ryan Hanigan Chris Heisey JJ Hoover Mat Latos Mike Leake Sam LeCure Sean Marshall Nick Masset Devin Mesoraco Xavier Paul Brandon Phillips Todd Redmond Drew Stubbs Pedro Villarreal Joey Votto (Friday only)
Coaching Staff:Manager Dusty Baker Mark Berry Billy Hatcher Brook Jacoby Juan Lopez Bryan Price Chris Speier Mike Stefanski Minor Leaguers: Tucker Barnhart Billy Hamilton Ryan LaMarre Kyle Lotzkar El'Hajj Muhammad Steve Selsky Robert Stephenson.

Alumni:Todd Benzinger Jack Billingham Tom Browning Leo Cardenas Dave Collins Eric Davis Doug Flynn Wayne Granger Tommy Helms Tracy Jones Jim Maloney Ron Oester Jim O'Toole Dave Parker Ted Power Dmitri Young
Broadcasters:Jeff Brantley Marty Brennaman Thom Brennaman (Friday only) Jim Day Jim Kelch Jeff Piecoro Chris Welsh

Last edited:

buccopride

Lifetime Member
Website
www.przins.com
Credits
Was with Sean Casey last night and asked him why he doesn't do Redsfest. He said he would love to but each year that same week he goes to the Dominican for David Ortiz charity event.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Was with Sean Casey last night and asked him why he doesn't do Redsfest. He said he would love to but each year that same week he goes to the Dominican for David Ortiz charity event.

As a heads up--I will be doing another private signing with Casey in about a month!! I will post about it in the upcoming signings once the date is confirmed.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
As a heads up--I will be doing another private signing with Casey in about a month!! I will post about it in the upcoming signings once the date is confirmed.

If it's the same pricing ($5 a card) I'm definitely getting in on this one.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Yes, it will be the same pricing.