2006 Braves Winter FanFest

tnfishdaddy

Founding Member
Credits
If your wife has a c-section on Wednesday, she should get to come home on Friday. We will leave as soon as you drop her off at home. :p

tnfishdaddy

Founding Member
Credits
I just called my sister who lives in Atlanta and asked her if she would go for me. She gave me some story about being in a wedding. I asked her what was more important. She seems to think the wedding is. She did say she would ask around to see if any of her friends were going so there is still hope. :)

raefordwall

Credits
--

if you're gonna go, make sure to get there early. I heard that the autograph lines get REALLY long REALLY quick.

ELSKOTTO

Lifetime Member & Site Moderator
Credits
I think I'll probably go. I have enough stuff on everyone already though. Should be a grand ol' time

MikeMan91389

Credits
i can pay someones entry fee for some autos

msg me on aim at mikeman91389 if you wanna talk about it

MWLautographs

Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Could anyone somehow get me Francouer and Davies signed regular 2005 BDP cards for my set? I could help you out with guys in the Midwest League come the season. LMK

Last edited:

tummy34

Founding Member
Credits
braves fest is amazing. easy to get autos and yes the lines do get long. however, if you know what you are doing, you will walk away with tons of autos. Heck, two years ago i got 5 Jd Drews and gave 2 tickets away. Absolutely great time.....unless it is freezing outside.