2006 Braves Winter FanFest

BravesFan

Premier Member
Credits
Here is the link with all of the players scheduled to appear.

Basically, it's a $20 donation to the Atlanta Braves Foundation with unlimited access to autograph stations.

Saturday, February 4th from 10:00am to 4:00pm at Turner Field.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
As a Braves fan, it goes without saying that I could really use any 50/50 help on this. I could even help with the admission fee. Pretty please....?

mkov1226

Founding Member
Credits
Pretty nice lineup of players. If anyone is willing to get autos let me know, I also need help with my sets. I will pay admission, trade autos etc. let me know.

bowles8

Charter Member
Credits
Pretty SWEET deal for getting these guys. I only live about 4 hours away, but too bad Baby Bowles #2 is on the way. Wait, I could get Mom out of the hospital early, take the family, including baby #2, and head down to Atlanta and have them wait out in the car while I go in?????? Ummmmm, probably not......Would be VERY nice to go to though......Good luck to anyone who goes.....

tnfishdaddy

Founding Member
Credits
Hey Bowles, leave your wife and kids with my wife and kids and you and I go down. Make it a day trip or we can overnight at my sisters. My wife can take your bottle shift at night. They won't even notice we are gone. :)

bowles8

Charter Member
Credits
tnfishdaddy said:
Hey Bowles, leave your wife and kids with my wife and kids and you and I go down. Make it a day trip or we can overnight at my sisters. My wife can take your bottle shift at night. They won't even notice we are gone. :)

SWEET, we leave after school next Friday.... :rolleyes: