Vladimir Konstantinov Private Signing March 2021

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Vladimir Konstantinov Private Signing March 2021
Sportsgraphing is excited to announce our 1st private signing with Detroit Red Wing Stanley Cup Champion Vladimir Konstantinov. Items must be received no later than 3/15/21.

BACK STORY
The family has agreed to this signing if 100% of the autograph donation goes to the Vladimir Konstantinov Special Needs Trust that will be used for the ongoing care of Vladdie. Many of you know, he was involved in a horrific limousine crash just six days after the Red Wings 1997 Stanley Cup victory. As you can imagine that accident has changed his and his family's life forever. Over the years, and with a lot of therapy, he has improved but there are still challenges. With this in mind, you understand by participating in this signing that his autograph may be inconsistent. I have attached a picture of his current autograph so you know what we are trying to get close to on your send-in item(s) or our inventory.

Vladimir Konstantinov autograph 2021.jpg

NOT SO FINE PRINT
We expect the signing itself to take place over weeks so be patient with your expectation on when your items will be received back. Your check will not be deposited until your item(s) are signed and ready to ship back.
I will be flying to Michigan to receive all of the signed items when completed, shoot some photos with Mr. Konstantinov and have JSA present to witness some of the signatures.
ALL ITEMS will come with a JSA Basic Cert. If you are requesting a full letter COA, please contact me for pricing.

LIMITED NATURE
This signing is limited to 50 Sends Ins and 50 of our 8x10 Photos ONLY for this signing. You MUST email me at alan@sportsgraphing.com with the following information: Your name, address, phone number, and what you want to send in or purchase from us. I will reply back with a Vladdie Ticket # and instructions on payment/send-in address. For those who we have worked with in the past, do not send in items without following these instructions. Our hope is to have a secondary signing shortly after this one closes to accept more items like larger photos but for now, we need to judge the consistency of his autograph and his demeanor around signing autographs in general.

OUR ITEMS (50 in total so reserve your # ASAP via email before sending payment):
Action Shot 8x10 $100 donation + $10 JSA + S&H. There will be 25 of this photo available.
Stanley Cup 8x10 $100 donation + $10 JSA + S&H. There will be 25 of this photo available.

YOUR ITEMS:
Hockey Cards $75 donation + $10 JSA + S&H
Photos 8x10 $100 donation + $10 JSA + S&H
Photos 11x14 $115 donation + $10 JSA + S&H
Photos 16x20 $125 donation + $10 JSA + S&H
Programs/Magazines $125 donation + $10 JSA + S&H
Multisigned Items - We will not be accepting this at this time. Email me what you would like signed and I will add you to a waitlist.

OTHER ITEMS - Join the Vladdie Wait List.
If you have other items you want to have signed, we are creating a Wait List. Please email alan@sportsgraphing.com with your request and we will reach out when appropriate.

NOTES: All items will be signed in Blue Sharpie for this round. In the future, we may allow work Black Sharpies into the signing.

YOU MUST HAVE A SEND IN # BEFORE SENDING YOUR ITEMS. See above.
Vlad In Action.jpgVlad Stanley Cup.jpgVladimir Konstantinov autograph 2021.jpg

Last edited:

seattlehound

Founding Member
Credits
This is amazing. 100x thanks to Alan for putting this together! Looking forward to getting my 1997-98 Score set card done (down to only 6 needed). Since this card came out a few months after the accident, I had written off ever getting it signed.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
This is amazing. 100x thanks to Alan for putting this together! Looking forward to getting my 1997-98 Score set card done (down to only 6 needed). Since this card came out a few months after the accident, I had written off ever getting it signed.
It took 4 months to gain the trust of the family. Im glad this worked out because there is a lot of interest and I can finally get my 1996-97 Upper Deck SP card done. I will be down to 9 after this. We raise close to $10k in one day of announcing this signing. Once we see how well he likes doing this and the consistency of the autographs, this could ultimately raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for his ongoing care.

Lofton0788

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've long been a voice of opposition to a lot of these, especially for those guys who are still relatively attainable, but this one is exactly the type of person who should be brought in for a private signing. I'd argue this Konstantinov is probably one of the hardest living hockey guys...great job Alan getting this one done.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I've long been a voice of opposition to a lot of these, especially for those guys who are still relatively attainable, but this one is exactly the type of person who should be brought in for a private signing. I'd argue this Konstantinov is probably one of the hardest living hockey guys...great job Alan getting this one done.
Not that I need your approval :O) but thank you. I'm glad to have gotten this deal inked and that 100% of the autograph goes to his care. How many items you sending in or buying? Were down to the final 2 photos and 13 send in items.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Just wanted to give everyone an update. He started signing items a couple of days ago and really is enjoying how many fans sent items in. Email me if you are interested in being updated on when all items are signed and additional inventory we will have when the first signing is over. Alan alan@sportsgraphing.com.

637031137.jpgIMG_0889_.jpgIMG950883.jpg

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
We had a few people commit to photos then "ghost" after it was time to pay. As a result, we have a few of the Stanley Cup and Action shots available.

Pricing is $119 delivered on a first-come, first-served basis. Items should be back from the signing in about 2 weeks. Email me your address/phone number for payment instructions and to confirm we have your preferred photo(s) available. My email is alan@sportsgraphing.com.