Upcoming Miejer Signings

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Saturday, April 6 11-2
A couple of decent names from my perspective. Wish Cincinnati wasn't George Foster

Cincinnati George Foster
Livonia, Mi- Willie Horton
Grand Rapids, Mi- Mickey Tettleton
Rolling Meadows, Il Lee Smith
Plainfield, Il- Ron Kittle

Rest of the info on meijer.com

Chris

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'll be at the Tettleton signing. They brought in Jack Morris last year. After about 10 minutes you could just walk up to him. He left early because there weren't anymore people.

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Seems like the Michigan and Illinois stores do a much better job at these things than the Cincinnati stores.

Chris

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I went to Big Lee in RM years ago, and he signed a ton of cards for me. He's a super cool guy.

Ranger Danger

Premier Member
Credits
Went to the Lee Smith Meijer signing. There were maybe a total of 40-50 people once the cooking show portion ended. Smith signed 2 per the first time through the line...after that he would sign as many as you wanted assuming time allowed.
I got to ROMLBs signed in blue straedtler SS with 478 saves and 7x All-star inscribed.

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Went to the Lee Smith Meijer signing. There were maybe a total of 40-50 people once the cooking show portion ended. Smith signed 2 per the first time through the line...after that he would sign as many as you wanted assuming time allowed.
I got to ROMLBs signed in blue straedtler SS with 478 saves and 7x All-star inscribed.

I'm extremely jealous. lol

Chris