Ufc 100

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
The preliminary list is up and this should be a great event. There are only a couple of guys that I want, but I live here and will probably be there most of the weekend. If anyone wants some guys, let me know and we can work something out. Otherwise I was just going to get a bunch of graphs and put them on EBay.
I'm hoping Gracie is there, and I'm hoping Liddel retires and goes into the Hall.

Preston

Founding Member
Credits
hey Vegasguy,

Got a couple questions -

1. The only UFC thing we've had live here is UFC Fight Night, and Rampage and Mark Coleman signed autographs at a Wal-Mart the night prior to the fights, which I couldn't miss b/c Rampage is my guy. Is there a list of who all's signing?

2. Are you 50/50ing requests? If so, what all would you consider for 50/50s?

Thanks!

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Autograph Sessions - UFC Fan Expo July 2009
Follow the link to exhibitor signings and show specials too for all the people so far. More people are going to be added before the event.

I'm not going to 50/50 this as I have already order a bunch of gloves for the event plus I'm not sure exactly how many of each I will be able to get. I think I will only be able to get 2 sigs each of the big name guys as long as the person coming with me makes it to the event. The guys signing in multiple spots I should be able to hit up a bit more.
However, I am not going to charge an arm and a leg to get these either. You will get them cheaper from me and they will be authentic than you will at any store. PM me for details. If you want them on something else, tell me what you want and we might be able to work something out. Right now the lesser known guys I only plan on charging 30 plus shipping with a UFC glove that I provide. I got rampage recently too, unfortunately I didnt' have any gloves on hand at the time.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I’ve gotten a few PM’s asking questions as well as the one above, so here it goes.

A 50/50 for gloves would cost 35-55 bux for a pair of gloves depending on where you get them. So it is actually cheaper to buy some of these than to 50/50 them. Plus you only have to pay shipping one way if you buy my gloves, which make all but the top ($50 list) the same price or cheaper. I basically feel this is easier than a 50/50 and close to the same value for other graphers. I don’t collect cards, just memorabilia.

The way I am doing this is first come first serve and no items are guaranteed as I cannot guarantee something until I have it in hand. If I don’t get something for some reason, I will refund any money or send any items back if they have exchanged already. I will basically have a list of all the guys and tell you what number you are on for the list of that guy. At that point you can let me know if you want me to try to still get the item for you.

The list below is a preliminary list of the guys and what I want for them. This is basically to cover my time for standing in line for these guys. The more popular the guy, the longer the line. Shipping will be approximate actual shipping costs. Everything will be sent in the USPS priority mail boxes or envelopes that are charged per container and not weight. Feel free to PM me with questions and any ideas you may have.

Whoever orders the most gloves will be first in line to purchase a Lesnar autographed glove! (if he signs

Prices no longer valid

Amber Nichole

Clay "The Carpenter" Guida
Doug Anderson of "Fight Quest"
Efrain Escudero
Ernie Reyes Jr.
Fight Mafia Models
Jacob "Stitch" Duran
Jon "Bones" Jones
Kevin Levrone, Pro Bodybuilder, Actor & Musician
Nathan Diaz, UFC Lightweight
Ricky Lundell, 2X world champion grappler
Sam "Hands Of Stone" Stout, UFC Lightweight
Sean Sherk
Shane Carwin
Warrior Girls-charged per girl not a set (if they all line up and sign at the same time it will be cheaper)
Octagon girls-charged per girl not a set (if it’s the same line for all of them it will be cheaper.

prices no longer valid

Anthony Johnson
Cain Velasquez Forrest Griffin
Keith Jardine
“Sugar” Rashad Evans
Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva
Kenny Florian
Minotauro Nogueira
BJ Penn if he signs (has his own booth)
Mike Brown, WEC Champion

Prices no longer valid

Rampage
Liddel if he signs
Shamrock if he signs
Couture if he signs (has his own booth)
GSP if he signs (has his own booth)

Added information on edit:
I can send you a picture of the gloves that I have if you request, but they are the Official UFC gloves that I buy from a wholesaler. Also keep in mind that if cannot take my gloves into the event for some reason, then i will not be able to get the gloves at these prices. I will ask everyone in advance what they want to do if that scenario does happen just in case. I also want to know if people want them personalized or anything inscribed on them too. I can't guarantee anything except the fact that I will ask the person to do it.

Last edited:

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well, I'll be there and I can try and get them for you. I really don't have any prediction on how long the lines will be for them. I suspect they will be at a main stage and not be in any competition with any of the main non booth signings so I should be able to stand in line. I suspect they will have photo's available, but they probably the typical give-away garbage. Let me know what you want signed and what kind of deal you want to make. I don't want to 50/50 this as I have no interest in their graph.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Randy Couture has been officially announced as signing. I'm working on a special kick ass photo for him. If I can get it to size, I'll open it up.