Tyler Hansbrough

JLEQUIRE

Lifetime Member
Credits
Tyler Hansbrough doing a free signing. Please pm me for more detail if you can help.

signing on 3/18/2010

JLEQUIRE

Lifetime Member
Credits
did you have to post the details for every non member to see? couldnt you have provided less details and/or pmed members from the indy area instead?

Sorry wasn't think about non members. I will update the post.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
did you have to post the details for every non member to see? couldnt you have provided less details and/or pmed members from the indy area instead?

A. It's on the free search on SigningsHotline.com and B. your quoting the details lets non-members see it too.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
after its already out there it doesnt really matter.

so you wouldnt mind if i post every signingshotline post in your area?

Actually, I didn't see the info in the original post--I saw it in your quoted reply. If it's "already out there" and "it really doesn't matter," why did you remove it from your post?

I would not mind one bit. If a free signing is listed in the free search on signingshotline, it's also posted on dozens of other autograph and card-related blogs and websites. That's not the information the freeloaders are looking for when they come here. They want addresses for TTM and they want to know IP signing habits. You're fooling yourself if you think they won't find out about a free signing, especially one of this "stature," if it's not posted on this site.

Oh, yeah... I'm in Pittsburgh in case you want to save me a few clicks and start posting free SH listings.

tikitomoka

Premier Member
Credits

that would have been fantastic because the last thing we need here is for everyone, their mother, and now their distant cousins to know about this signing