TY LAWSON Public Signing - by LegendsAutographs

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
LegendsAutographs is doing a public signing with Ty Lawson on Sunday, February 14th in Cary, NC. Here is the link...

LegendsAutographs.com - Home

I am not sure if he is doing mail order or not, but tickets are limited to 100 and go on sale tomorrow. I will be in Chapel Hill Saturday to see NC St. @ UNC and will be stopping by the Lawson signing on my way home Sunday.

Legends is charging $30 per auto, no matter what the item is. I can take your item with me and ask that you include an extra $5 per item to help me cover expenses if you're interested. You would need to buy your own ticket online and mail your item, $$$, and your ticket(s) to me with a SASE to return your item. I would need ALL items in my hands by Friday, February 12th as I am leaving bright and early Saturday morning.

PM me if interested.

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
Why don't you go back to VA after the game?? I don't need you getting graphs w/in 5 minutes of my house the next day!!!

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Why don't you go back to VA after the game?? I don't need you getting graphs w/in 5 minutes of my house the next day!!!

You know you are looking forward to another chance to hang out!

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
I went to the signing today and ran into bgautos there....there was literally no one there and even had 1 guy trying to sell people already signed items by Lawson underhanded.

I think the signing was set up for "legends autographs" to get all their stuff signed, since he was signing stacks of SI covers, numbers and other items for them, while I waited to hook my people up!

3/3(2 8x10s, mini basketball) for JUSTCRAZY!!!!!

Credits
Wow! Wish I could have had someone get something for me. Oh well

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I went to the signing today and ran into bgautos there....there was literally no one there and even had 1 guy trying to sell people already signed items by Lawson underhanded.

I think the signing was set up for "legends autographs" to get all their stuff signed, since he was signing stacks of SI covers, numbers and other items for them, while I waited to hook my people up!

3/3(2 8x10s, mini basketball) for JUSTCRAZY!!!!!

Thank you my friend. I owe ya!