Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not going to this

Just figured I'd let the Minnesota graphers know

djjunks

Premier Member
Credits
I have flown out to Minnesota to attend this in the past and it is a pretty cool event. Just get there early and wait in the best line. You aren't going to get the entire team but you can usually get a few top guys and a bunch of the mid-range and lower tier players plus a HOF'er. I would recommend buying a few extra tickets to sell "day-of" because they have run out the last 3 years and you can make some extra $$.

droidtrader

Premier Member
Credits
Not Likely

Cardinal Fan,

I doubt you'll find any takers on that offer. You are limited to one auto per person per line, and there are only two different time periods with people signing. Even if you attended the event yourself, it's unlikely you'd get three top name people at the event.

I haven't been able to attend the last couple of years, and won't be able to this year either, but three years ago we got there about 2.5 hours early and got Torii Hunter, then got right back in line for Killebrew and was able to get him. I then barely had time for one more station which had Blyleven, Tom Kelly and Frank Quilici.

It's a nice event, but not one where people can get dozens of autographs and extras for other people.