Troy Smith - You Guys Will Like This

vanslyke

Lifetime Member
Credits
So I went on to Cardboard Heroes' website, they are a sports collectibles store in all the malls around Columbus. This is from their website for their upcoming Troy Smith signing:

"February 16

TROY SMITH, #10 will be signing at the Beachwood location from 6:00-8:00PM. Ticket prices will vary depending on the item that he signs, $69.95, $99.95 and $139.95. You may bring in your own item to have signed or you can purchase items at the store. For the $69.95 ticket price he will sign an 8x10 photo, for the $99.95 price he will sign Magazines, Mini Helmets, Mini Footballs, 16x20's, cards, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats, and Newspaper Plaques. For the $139.95 price he will sign Jersey's, Fullsize Footballs, Fullsize Helmets, Panoramics, Equipment, and Any Artwork. You can also get an inscription for $20 each, personalization is free. Please call 614 432 4848 for more information.

Cardboard Heroes 26300 Cedar Rd Beachwood, OH 44122

We apologize for the high prices."

All I have to say is wow. And I definately think it is not the store's fault for the high prices.

qbyankee

Credits
We apologize for the high prices?!?! nice

AutographMike

Premier Member
Credits
Those prices are a joke, since most people think he will be a complete bust as an NFL player.

Mike

autographhound2468

Credits
I think the best NFL players in the NCAA will be Steve Slaton of WVU and Darren McFadden of Arkansas (although they can't enter the draft until next year b/c they are only sophomores.) Also I think Brady Quinn could be good as well as Adrian Peterson is he stays healthy.

Last edited:

TheMasta

Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Those are gross and after SI said he is going to be a 3rd round pick and is not ready for the NFL.

* At least they know they are ripping everyone off

autographhound2468

Credits
TheMasta said:
Those are gross and after SI said he is going to be a 3rd round pick and is not ready for the NFL.

* At least they know they are ripping everyone off
I said that to my brother. Smith will be a third round pick if that.

rdf8585

Banned
Credits
Troy Smith will not be a good NFL guy.

I'd want to inscribe "Worst BCS title game performance ever" - well worth 20.