Tim Alderson PRIVATE signing-G/U available

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Holding a private signing with Tim Alderson March 29th, and am offering up a few spots to the members on this board. As you may already know, Alderson is one of the top RH pitchers in the minors, ranking 45th overall on Baseball America's top 100 (personally believe that is way too low considering the year he had in high A as a 19 year old). The Giants suck now (sorry Giants fans), but in 2010-2011 with a rotation of Tim Lincecum, Madison Bumgarner, Tim Alderson, Matt Cain, and whoever else, they are going to destroy the NL West competition.

Pricing will be $7 per item, regardless of what item it may be (card, baseball, jersey, etc). If purchasing five or more, will be able to offer a bulk discount.

Inscriptions are available at an additional $1.50 per inscription.

I have ordered 8x10s from Future Star Photos for this signing, which will be available at $5 per. Will also be stocking OMLBs at $10 per.

If interested in purchasing one of my 8x10s or OMLBs, the pricing for each item including the cost of the signature plus return shipping is as follows:
MiLB licensed 8x10 dlvd-$13
OMLB dlvd-$20

Baseballs will be signed in blue ballpoint pen, and the 8x10s will be signed in blue sharpie, unless you have a special request.

We will also be picking up some game used items from Tim including spikes, fielding gloves, and bats (only one bat available). Please contact me directly if interested in any of the game used items.

Payment methods accepted include cash, money orders, personal checks, and of course paypal. If paying with paypal, please include an additional 3% of the merchandise total. Paypal can be sent to andersonauthentics@gmail.com.

If shipping in your own items to the signing, please contact for shipping address.

While Tim is not necessarily known as the absolute toughest signer, $20 delivered for a paid signing sig OMLB is as good as it gets for a player with his talent.

Last edited:

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Have sold a few items, but no cards as of yet. Added incentive for purchasing a signature and sending in your own card, save $2 from the listed price. Only $5 per card sent in for the signing, great price for this caliber of pitcher.

Only accepting 25 cards at this price. Contact ASAP if interested in pre-ordering an item.

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Bumped the signing back to April 28th in Lancaster, for those inquiring. Had an issue clearing enough funds in time to cover my other signing out in AZ, and it made more sense to pick up Tim while he was closer to home for me. Signing is 100% going down April 28th.