The National: FREE SIGNINGS not advertised!

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Went to the national Today and found out a few guys are there signing for FREE at corporate booths....

Booth #109 has the 'Dimitri Young Card Collection' (his personal PSA 10 rookies of ALL of baseball's great!...today they gave out a signed poster by Dimitri, but there is a sign saying he will be there in person on friday 1pm-4pm and Saturday noon-3pm...

A booth all the way in the back is handing out info on a 'baseball Cruise hosted by Rick Dempsey' he was there today pimping the cruise and selling bats and Balls but signs outside items FOR FREE. I got him for free, a half hour before he left to sign for $20.00 at the tristar booth... He shold be there Fri and Saturday early before he heads over to do the MASN Pregame show.

bluefan25

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone can get an 08 Ginter signed by Dimitri Young, send me a PM and we can work something out....I can also send an image to be printed out to an 8x10 for Dempsey if anyone can do it.

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
Isn't Dmitri the hitting coach for Oakland County Crushers? He is supposed to be in Cleveland tonight thru Sunday

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
hmm im going today so i will let you guys know if he is there.

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Isn't Dmitri the hitting coach for Oakland County Crushers? He is supposed to be in Cleveland tonight thru Sunday

yes he's a coach and front office guy for the OCC...but he is obviously taking off from his indy team fri and sat... The company he's working with based there entire national marketing plan around him and his PSA 10 collection.

When you walk in the NAtional(on Thursday) there are girls that hand you a coupon for a free Demitri young signed poster, and when you get to the booth to redeem it there are multiple signs saying he will be there on Friday 1-4pm and sat noon to 3pm...

so unless this company is 'punking' people I bet he will be there... why would you pick 'dimitri young' to rep your booth unless you had a reason (like he'd actually show up)

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
I'm heading town Sunday and was hoping to get to the stadium around 10AM to get Dempsey on the way to the pre-game. Do you know if he'd be at National then or walking over shortly thereafter?

Also, I was hoping to get Boog at his stand inside the stadium, but don'y want to miss the guys I paid for. How long are the people signing for? 90 minutes?

zechautograph

Founding Member
Credits
Did anyone go to the National today for Dmitri? If so, did anyone ask if he was going to be coaching on Sunday here in C-Town?

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
dmitri was there. he was a cool guy. the poster is just him in the middle and "his" card collection around him. someone is saying that dmitri young has his own card collection of only gem mint 10's from psa. it was amazing to see old cards like that in such great condition but from what it looked like they paid dmitri to say it was his collection. the booth with dmitri was the first one you saw when you walked in. the guy also had babe ruth signed balls that passed psa/dna and only had crazy expensive stuff. the cards that were supposed to be dmitri's said the dmitri young collection in the psa card slab! it was for sure just to get more money on those cards. but besides all that dmitri was awesome. i wish i had more heads up i would have brought some cards for him. he would have signed everything.

Last edited: