Sun Times Show - June 2012

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
What was Pedro @ MAB, $109 on Flats? I think the Fridge's auto has gotten better, actually. I remember seeing him at the National years ago and it was sad.

Am I the only member who's been collecting for 14 years and does NOT own a Butkus auto?

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
What was Pedro @ MAB, $109 on Flats? I think the Fridge's auto has gotten better, actually. I remember seeing him at the National years ago and it was sad.

Am I the only member who's been collecting for 14 years and does NOT own a Butkus auto?

im not even a bears fan and I have a butkus

I have a feeling this show will be off the hook and i will be upset that i will not be able to attend, going to the national wont be as great

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Do any of my fellow Chicago guys know anything about a Jerry Koosman private signing coming up in mid-April? I'm looking for info on who it is with and $. I have a Hotline subscription but it's ot on there and I could use Koosman on my 83 Sox bat. I'd be appreciative if you could lemme know here or in a PM if you prefer. Thanks

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Do any of my fellow Chicago guys know anything about a Jerry Koosman private signing coming up in mid-April? I'm looking for info on who it is with and $. I have a Hotline subscription but it's ot on there and I could use Koosman on my 83 Sox bat. I'd be appreciative if you could lemme know here or in a PM if you prefer. Thanks

PM me your email addy and I'll send you the info.

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
The following have been added to the lineup.

JENNIE FINCH, ANDRE DAWSON, ROD CAREW, WADE BOGGS, FERGIE JENKINS and CHET WALKER