Steve Slaton Private Signing

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
POSTPONED INDEFINITELY

UPDATE: Steve had me speak to his marketing guys while I was originally speaking directly with him and they want a $2,000 minimum (essentially 80 items), and obviously that won't be possible with the interest levels so far. I'll try to send a message off to Steve as ultimately he has the ability to decide if he'd do it for $500-1k, because after all this is a donation. I'd have to guarantee $2k, and that's unfair for me as I'm not profiting off this. Well anyways, you can post if you're interested, but at this point we're done. I'll keep everyone updated.

I'm in the process of agreeing on a date with Steve, but we're not accepting items as of yet.

When he was in the fifth grade his sister died of leukemia. I've arranged for all proceeds of this signing to go to Steve to support the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. That means Steve is doing this without profit, but for a cause he supports.

Pricing:
$25 per item
$10 inscription

I can supply the following:
8x10's - $5
11x14's - $10
16x20's - $20
Texans mini's - $23

SASE's required

The signing would likely take place somewhere between July 11-14th during his football camp as he is very busy during this time of the off season, that's why I am not taking items yet. But please post interest and the items you're looking at sending.

For those interested, Steve is also hosting a cruise out of Orlando to the Bahamas to raise money for the hospital and cancer research in late July. You can find out more info here WVU Football Top Story - Take a Cruise with Steve Slaton: Former WVU running back invites you to join him in the Bahamas - WVillustrated.com

Approved by Alan

Last edited:

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
This is for a good cause and is a good price for Slaton, I'd like to get to 85-100 pieces.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Email sent