Stan Mikita signing at the United Center 12/26/08

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is there any Chicagoland area graphers who could help me out by getting an item of mine signed by Stan Mikita at this event.

It's apparently a pre game signing and states that it's free with admission. I am not sure of all the particulars but I am sure it will somewhat of a mad house, maybe I'm wrong...Eric Daze and Tony Amonte will also be there. I will supply the item and compensation for your time (within reason) which means I could pay for part of your ticket or if you already have a ticket I can pay you cash or work out some kind of trade, it's totally negotiable.

I am looking for a firm commitment from someone who knows they can go. I graph all NHL and MLB in Los Angeles so if there's something you ever need done and I can help you then we can work that into the deal as well.

Anyone interested in helping please PM me to work out the details.

Thanks

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
I have season tickets to the Hawks and these signings sometimes have lengthy lines. The Mikita one I'm sure will be pretty ridiculous as they have the player sign pre-game and intermissions also. I could see them limiting it to one per so that the line moves along faster but my initial feeling is that it is going to be pretty tough and people will miss an entire period just to sit in line at a table

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have season tickets to the Hawks and these signings sometimes have lengthy lines. The Mikita one I'm sure will be pretty ridiculous as they have the player sign pre-game and intermissions also. I could see them limiting it to one per so that the line moves along faster but my initial feeling is that it is going to be pretty tough and people will miss an entire period just to sit in line at a table

Yes, I completely realize that it will probably be nuts and that someone is making a sacrifice to do this for me which is why I am compensating them for their time. I wouldn't do anything for free so why would I expect someone else to.

I attend plenty of signings in Southern California as well as in person for every NHL/MLB team that comes through LA. Whoever agrees to help me will be well rewarded and have someone in Los Angeles to help them as needed.