Stan Mikita Sat 12/19 Highland Park IL

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Stan Mikita will be signing this Saturday at Da Sports Dugout in Highland Park. Autograph tickets are $39 and Inscriptions are $15. I have bought a ticket but looks like that morning I will be traveling out of town for the holidays back east to Philadelphia. I was wondering if anyone on the board was attending and might be able to get my piece signed. I would compensate you well......

bearfan1

Charter Member
Credits
I am going to the Hawks-Sharks game next Tuesday where Mikitta is signing for the Alumni Autograph Sessions before games and in between periods. I doubt I'll be able to get one unless I plan it right, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
I can help you out. I'll be there, and will be getting 4 photos signed. I'm in Montgomery if you want to meet somewhere close to me to get whatever you want signed. Will I have any trouble getting your ticket without ID? I've ordered my 4 tix, but they never mailed them so I assume I'll have to show ID to get them at the store. I imagine if you were to call the store, they could transfer your ticket to mine.

PM me if you still need help with this and we can work the details. I don't need any compensation as I'll be going anyway.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Thanks guys for the help. A friend of mine who is getting back from his senior year of college will drive up for me and get the piece done. He always watches my dog and is a close close friend. I just wanted to THANK the members on here for offering to get my item done for me. This post can be deleted now by the mod.