St. Louis Sports Collectors Show - February

klinger

Premier Member
Credits
I will be attending the St. Louis Sports Collectors show in February. I will definitely be there to get Lou Brock. The only Cardinal HOF I am missing. If you need someone at this show PM me as maybe we can work something out. I know I will be there Sunday for Lou. Not sure about Friday and Saturday yet.

Website link is below with pricing (shows listed at bottom of the web page). Send me a PM if interested.

Attendees:

Luis Alicea
Tom Banks (football)
Lou Brock
Jack Clark
Dan Driessen
Leon Durham
Pete Falcone
Bob Gibson
Whitey Herzog
Al Hrabosky
Jim Lefebrve
Bake McBride
Stump Mitchell (football)
Barney Schultz
Roy Sievers
Lonnie Smith
Lary Sorenson
John Tudor
Pete Vukovich
Roger Wehrle (football)

St. Louis Sports Collectors

Thanks,
Steve

apirk

Premier Member
Credits
I'm going as well. Would love to get Vukovich but I can't pull the trigger on $89 on a ball. I can pretty much get both Brock and gibson for that.

goblues82

Premier Member
Credits
Dont buy Vuckovich... like apirk said you can get 2 legit HOF'ers instead of a guy who had at best, 2 good years and doesnt even have 100 career wins. His autograph should have little value... but because he is a total jerkoff, he can charge more, so dont encourage more guys like this by paying for someone who is charging you a dollar for each win he had in his career. Gibson isnt nice at all and he is charging almost half that.. figure that out!!!!

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
pete's prices are dropping like a rock... he was $150+ last year at his fist signing in years... now he's under 90... the next few shows he will continue to drop... in 5-10 years he will be even less... and promoters who get him on 'extras' will be dumping them for below private signing costs...

apirk

Premier Member
Credits
This is the last time Pete will be doing a signing i guess. I doubt it but that is what he is saying.

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
This is the last time Pete will be doing a signing i guess. I doubt it but that is what he is saying.

maybe it's his last signing because the promoters relize hw just doesn't sell now. he did a few signings and the market is now leveled out. Supply/demand... I got this email today, they dropped it to $55 a graph, $20 for inscriptions except 'cy young' inscription witch is $42... but basically he dropped 60% in the 6 months since his last signing... his next signing will be even less (if he can find a promoter to pay him, now that the maket is flooded)...

here's the email they sent me (these are 'wholesale' prices, but no minimum order he told me):

St Louis Sports Collectors

Feb 19-21 show
618-281-6014

Prices listed are for autographs and inscriptions.
For our photo add $2.25, our baseball add $10, Football mini's $17

Luis Alica, Tom Banks, Jack Clark, Leon Durham, Pete Falcone, Al Hrabosky, Bake McBride, Stump Mitchell, Roy Sievers $5 each, inscriptions $2

Dan Driessen, Lary Sorenson, Lonnie Smith $7 each, inscriptions $2

Roger Wehrli $11

Whitey Herzog $29, Inscription $12

Lou Brock, Bob Gibson $39, $12 inscription

Pete Vuckovich $55, $20 inscriptions except for Cy Young inscriptions $42

bgordo

Premier Member
Credits
maybe it's his last signing because the promoters relize hw just doesn't sell now. he did a few signings and the market is now leveled out. Supply/demand... I got this email today, they dropped it to $55 a graph, $20 for inscriptions except 'cy young' inscription witch is $42... but basically he dropped 60% in the 6 months since his last signing... his next signing will be even less (if he can find a promoter to pay him, now that the maket is flooded)...

here's the email they sent me (these are 'wholesale' prices, but no minimum order he told me):

St Louis Sports Collectors

Feb 19-21 show
618-281-6014

Prices listed are for autographs and inscriptions.
For our photo add $2.25, our baseball add $10, Football mini's $17

Luis Alica, Tom Banks, Jack Clark, Leon Durham, Pete Falcone, Al Hrabosky, Bake McBride, Stump Mitchell, Roy Sievers $5 each, inscriptions $2

Dan Driessen, Lary Sorenson, Lonnie Smith $7 each, inscriptions $2

Roger Wehrli $11

Whitey Herzog $29, Inscription $12

Lou Brock, Bob Gibson $39, $12 inscription

Pete Vuckovich $55, $20 inscriptions except for Cy Young inscriptions $42

Does anyone have the actual email that was sent by signings hotline?
I would like to have the email sent to me if you do.
Thanks
bgordo

blbkl@mywdo.com