Scott Lawson Private Signing Astros Rays Draft Pick All Items Needed by 10/12/12

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Just spoke with MLB player Scott Lawson. He would like to get a private signing setup. MDR will also be helping in the signing. Signing will take place at the end of October. I will need all items by October 12, 2012. The more items the better this will be. I know he has a 2010 Donruss Elite and some Miami Hurricanes team set cards. Photos may be available. I will post if we are able to get any.

Scott Lawson Minor League Statistics & History - Baseball-Reference.com

I will accept cash (at your own risk), PayPal (please add .50 to cover fees) or a money order. No personal checks will be accepted. All items need to be prepped and tagged with your username and real name. Also if you would like your items signed in a certain spot please put a post it note on your item in that spot. All items will need to have a SASE. This will help getting your items back to you faster and easier. I will have blue and black sharpies, blue ball point pens and a silver sharpie available. If you would like your item signed in something different please include the pen with your order and it will be returned with your item.

Pricing is as follows:

Trading Cards, photos - $1
Flasts (larger then 8x10), Baseballs - $2
Mini Helmets, Jerseys, Bats - $5

I will take as many proof pictures as I can. If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact me through pm or email (EMAIL). I hope I can help you guys out with some of your collections. Thanks.

Mike Knox
1200 South Washington Street
Apt. 1506
Easton, MD 21601

paypal address = mgk0078@goeaston.net

I will also be keeping a list in this thread of peoples items that I have received.

Items received:

Last edited: