Ricky Ervins Public Signing - 8/19/23

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
757 Card Shows will have Ricky Ervins as an autograph guest at our August show. Ricky spent time with the Redskins and 49ers.

Deadlines:
All items are due by 08/17/23
Signing is 08/19/23
All items will be returned on 08/21/23

Prices:
Cards - $10
Flats up to 11x14 - $15
All other items - $20
Inscriptions - $5
Discounts available for 10+ items

Please read ALL of the rules below:

- You must provide your own return shipping if you send your own item(s), no exceptions.
- You must label your item(s) with your name/username on a sticky note on the back of your item(s).
- You must label your inscriptions on a sticky note on the front of your item(s).
- All items will be signed in blue sharpie unless you request otherwise.
- If you request something other than blue/black sharpie or blue/black ballpoint pen you are responsible for sending the pen. The pen will not be returned after the signing. While I will prep it properly, I am not responsible for the outcome of a paint pen if you do send one.
- Absolutely NO PayPal for payment. Check, money order, or cash are the only acceptable options.
- Failure to follow the rules above will result in your item(s) and payment being returned unsigned.

Please post here or PM me if you have any questions.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
The following cards are FREE, all you need to do is set up a TM and send your payment and SASE. Feel free to claim as many cards as you would like.

905070.jpg