Private signing with former Cardinals prospect DONNIE SMITH

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

I have finalized a signing with former St. Louis Cardinals prospect Donnie Smith. Donnie and I played college ball together at ODU. He was drafted in the 4th round of the 2004 MLB Draft by the Cardinals.

The signing will take place on February 4th. All items must be received by February 3th.

Pricing is $2.00 per item.

Donnie will sign cards and baseballs. If you have an odd item and you aren't sure, shoot me a PM.

Please make sure you prep your item(s) before sending them in.

All items will need to have a SASE and sticky note on the item with your name and username. This will help me keep everything organized and make sure I can get it in the mail quickly after the signing.

Send All Items To:
Kevin Heninger
Attn: Smith signing
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

I will accept the following forms of payment:
Check
Money Order
Cash
Paypal(You must include the 4% fee or your item won't get signed and I will return it). My paypal e-mail is dahamma7@aol.com.

Every item will be signed in blue unless another pen/color is specifically requested. I have silver decos and blue sharpies. If you select a different color, please include the pen with the item(s).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Also, please let me know what and when you are sending so I can keep track by posting in this thread.

Below is a list of some of the cards Donnie has. This list doesn't include all of the different variations. I do have extras of the 2004 Bowman Draft Pick, 2004 Bowman Draft Gold, and 2004 Bowman Chrome Draft cards. If you want one(no matter which variation), it will be $1 plus the $2 for the signing. Just let me know in this thread.

2004 Bowman Draft #94
2004 Bowman Draft Gold #94
2004 Bowman Chrome Draft #94
2004 Bowman Heritage #249
2004 Bowman Heritage Black and White #249
2004 New Jersey Cardinals
Palm Beach Cardinals (not sure of the year)

Thanks,

Kevin

I have recv'd the following items from the following members:
Doug Hopkins - 2 cards (paid)
bbridger - 2 cards (paid)

Last edited by a moderator:

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits

ringer

Founding Member
Credits
I have a Springfield Cardinals card somewhere and I can't find it. I'm sure it is miss-filed and I'll find it as soon as the signing is finished. I'll send it along though if it shows up soon.