Philadelphia Sports Card Show - King of Prussia, PA [3/13 - 3/15]

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
MAB Celebrity Services - Philadelphia Sports Card and Memoribilia Show

Anybody else going to this show? I am thinking about making the trip for Frank Robinson, although his price has continued to climb quickly as he gets older (about 8 years ago, I got his autograph for only $35 at a show). However, I may bite the bullet to have him on my banner.

Also, I'm well aware of Willie Mays' peculiar habits and surly personality, but his prices and restrictions are just outright crazy!

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
End of an Era

Wow, this is really the end on an Era. This is the old "Ft Washington" show. You had awsome guests and even better dealers. You knew if you were willing to wait in line that you would get a free autograph, but the show was not about that.

It is really sad to see it change.

MAB is an Autograph driven show. It is great for what it is but it is not a philly show.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone on here is going, and can help out with Bystrom, please PM me. Thank you.

justinj31

Founding Member
Credits
Wow, this is really the end on an Era. This is the old "Ft Washington" show. You had awsome guests and even better dealers. You knew if you were willing to wait in line that you would get a free autograph, but the show was not about that.

MAB is an Autograph driven show. It is great for what it is but it is not a philly show.

this isnt MAB's show. Hunt auctions took over/bought the show.
MAB is just providing signers.Hopefully they will stay close to the same.

RyanJW

Lifetime Member
Website
www.ryanjw.com
Credits

I loved Ft. Washington, but they moved it to Reading for a couple of shows before they sold the show off and I wasn't very impressed.

Hopefully KoP will provide easier access for more dealers to show up. Not to mention the autographs. You still get one free with admission on Sat/Sun but you have the opportunity to meet some awesome former players and I don't think it is really something worth complaining about-- what do you lose because they got a couple of players to show up? I'm sure it will still be a similar amount of dealers there.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend this one because I'll be in FL but I hope it's a good show.

-Ryan

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
hey willie mays... heres my arm and my leg ! id love to pay you 675$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for your sig on my jersey .