PEDRO MARTINEZ - JANUARY 14th - PRIVATE SIGNING

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
$35 inscriptions. He responded to my email

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
Scott did 2 Items for me last month..... he is a king, he also posts a lot of his videos on YouTube and you can see the type of professional he is.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I am sorry all... for the lack of courtesy with replies. Again, I RESPECTFULLY ASK EVERYONE WITH QUESTIONS TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AS I AM NOT ON THE BOARDS ALL THAT OFTEN.... I usually reply to direct emails within a few hours unless I'm traveling.

To answer your requests... $35 per inscription is correct.

As for the 3 feedback rule... I've been collecting since 1982... Most people on this board probably weren't even born yet, so I have to agree with those who wrote some kind words about me and my signings... I am a guarantee to do business with. I am a 30 year collector FIRST AND FOREMOST... then I do signings to pay for and fuel my own personal collection of over 13,000 signed SI magazines...... Meaning... as a collector... I treat all your items as if they were my own. I get your items signed in the right spot... with the right color marker and take pics and video of it all to let everyone see how I do things. I do them they way I expect others to do them... but often find that many others don't give a crap (as much as I do).

As for IP Blanket... trusting me with his wife? Pretty funny stuff... send me a picture of her LOLOL

ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS... Please email me direct at sikingcollection@aol.com

See my vieos on youtube. ID Smitty444444

Whatever I can do to help, I will.

Scott

SI KING

Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Hollifield 23....Sorry for not replying sooner, but if you had emailed me directly (as I asked in the 1st post) I would have gladly gotten back to you immediately. I am not on the boards all that often but I monitor emails hourly. My apologies. Please see full explanation above :) Hope I can help you. Scott

SI KING

Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
jgfla89... $35 on inscrips. Please email me direct for any other concerns :) sikingcollection@aol.com
See complete answers to all concerns above. My apologies for not answering your post, I typically answer direct emails immediately. Happy Holidays! Just holler if I can help you. Scott