O's Fest

Ny Crush

Cancelled Membership
Credits
This years Orioles fanfest is set for January 7th, Saturday.

They haven't released any names yet, usually a ton of players.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I've heard that it's pretty tough to get a lot of autos because of the lines. But because it's only $10 and it's in my backyard, I'll probably go

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Check the Orioles website...theres a link off the homepage. I have been to these in the past...usually come away with a few autographs but you are right about the lines. I think sometimes you can get the guys when they are going from different places. Players may be signing then move to the forum and q and a thing. If you get in line for one guy for autographs get in it early and you then need to get right into another line for the next guy. I have also heard that towards the end of the day the lines aren't as bad...but then again most of those guys are minor leaguers or alumni. I may try that this year depending on who is there. Here again the list of who and when doesn't get finalized until closer to the event. This year the Fan Fest is January 7 from 10-6 I believe. If I remember correctly there are 4 different autograph areas...not sure how many are in each line...2 for bigger names and 3 for minors if I remember right. But they are free, no matter who they are.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I don't know if I will be going yet. Its pretty tiring standing inthose lines all day but I will wait until closer to the event to make a decision. The Orioles usually don't put out the info until too close to the event. Last year or so it was supposed to be announced on the web site and they kept putting it off...if I remember correctly it was only done the day before. I hope they can have at least a small list before so people can plan their day.

bwk123

Founding Member
Credits
gorphils said:
I don't know if I will be going yet. Its pretty tiring standing inthose lines all day but I will wait until closer to the event to make a decision. The Orioles usually don't put out the info until too close to the event. Last year or so it was supposed to be announced on the web site and they kept putting it off...if I remember correctly it was only done the day before. I hope they can have at least a small list before so people can plan their day.
Yeah, they had that some people who were going to be there, but they didn't put out a full list out until the day before.