Official - WAYNE GOMES private signing - Phillies former #1 pick

rockcat

Lifetime Member
Credits
I think I saw my autographed cards. Nice job, again. Thanks for organizing this. I found it interesting that Mr. Gomes has two different ways of signing his first name!

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
Holy crap, I see cards signed in BLACK!!!! Also, how many different looking graphs did he give? I see anything from every letter to "W_ G_"

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I'm betting Wayne just got lazy towards the end of the 80 or so items he signed.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Holy crap, I see cards signed in BLACK!!!! Also, how many different looking graphs did he give? I see anything from every letter to "W_ G_"

The black sharpie "crap" was yours and yours alone Korb...and it wasn't sharpie, it was the pen you sent me last year that I kept so when I do get your stuff signed it can be in black. :D

I'm betting Wayne just got lazy towards the end of the 80 or so items he signed.

Bingo. I was actually shocked he signed so many with the every letter graph. Wayne signed everything from every letter up to W___ G___ and everything in between.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
I'll leave feedback to confirm receipt. Thanks for getting these.

I was thinking the same thing. He probably didn't sign 80 things a month when he played let alone in one sitting.