Minor League Celebrity Apperances

smallfry121

Premier Member
Credits
Wanted to start a thread for all of the scheduled celebrity appearances at minor league games all over the country this year. I will start the first one from my hometown. I know i have missed out on a bunch of stuff just because i did not know in advance, Their are too many sites to try and check so if everyone would list a few from their local teams i think we would have a great list.

Dale Murphy July 20th Jacksonville FL Jax Suns vs AA Braves

ChicagoCubsWS

Premier Member
Credits
Wanted to start a thread for all of the scheduled celebrity appearances at minor league games all over the country this year. I will start the first one from my hometown. I know i have missed out on a bunch of stuff just because i did not know in advance, Their are too many sites to try and check so if everyone would list a few from their local teams i think we would have a great list.

Dale Murphy July 20th Jacksonville FL Jax Suns vs AA Braves

Flavor Flav is throwing out the first pitch and staying around for the Clinton Lumberkings game in Clinton Iowa on April 8th

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
West Michigan-
Johnny Grubb 6/3
Jason Thompson 6/17
Dick Tracewski-7/1
Richie Hebner-7/22
Jake Wood-7/29
Steve Kemp-8/12
Mickey Tettleton-8/26

Midland, MI (Great Lakes Loons)
Mickey Redmond-7/2
Darren McCarty-7/28
Barry Melrose-8/25

Peoria, IL
Andre Dawson-6/11

cianfroccoj

Lifetime Member
Credits
haha i knew that was coming. im going to ask to see the tatoo before he signs anything ha

cookj18

Premier Member
Credits
The Friends of Rickwood and the Birmingham Barons are very pleased to announce that Hall of Fame pitcher Gaylord Perry will be the special guest at the 2011 Rickwood Classic, to be held on Wednesday, June 1, 2011