Mike Schmidt

Basil Shabazz

Premier Member
Credits
In the latest PM from sully he promised to get the cards signed "this week". Im not going to hold my breath but maybe he will finally redeem himself.

Cobra

Premier Member
Website
www.naxcom.com
Credits
Dude, you should set up a GC betting thread. You could let people pic dates. I bet you'd get a lot of people standing in line to bet on "never" or "when hell freezes over."

Cobra

Premier Member
Website
www.naxcom.com
Credits
It'e been hijacked about a week already, man!

msuphi

Founding Member
Credits
Thats cool I get Graph cash when someone posts in here right? Doesn't really matter I'll just lose it playing blackjack.

Cobra

Premier Member
Website
www.naxcom.com
Credits
I guess you do.

Personally, I find it hillarious that Sully was one who complained to allen that I hijacked his threads all the time and threatened him. Never happened, do a search. Breaking his balls, yeah, I got that. However, he turns around and does the things he complained about to you. Plus, he rips somebody off and gets away with it all----------scott free!

I guess its OK as long as he is the one dishing it out. Maybe next time he is trying to get scott rolen or albert pujols, I will push him down like he did Ray and bridger. I don't think bridger actually hit the deck, but both of those guys were pissed, and they NEVER get mad. I thought ray was gonna have a coronary.

Singinsully02

Premier Member
Credits
i Guess You Do.

Personally, I Find It Hillarious That Sully Was One Who Complained To Allen That I Hijacked His Threads All The Time And Threatened Him. Never Happened, Do A Search. Breaking His Balls, Yeah, I Got That. However, He Turns Around And Does The Things He Complained About To You. Plus, He Rips Somebody Off And Gets Away With It All----------scott Free!

I Guess Its Ok As Long As He Is The One Dishing It Out. Maybe Next Time He Is Trying To Get Scott Rolen Or Albert Pujols, I Will Push Him Down Like He Did Ray And Bridger. I Don't Think Bridger Actually Hit The Deck, But Both Of Those Guys Were Pissed, And They never Get Mad. I Thought Ray Was Gonna Have A Coronary.

Nvm

Las Vegas Yankee

Lifetime Member
Credits
For those still interestend in Mike, he is going to be Las Vegas this weekend. Don't know how much he is charging. For more infor you can check out:

Stars Live 365 - Schedule

No, I don't work for the company and don't promote them in anyway. I just go there from time to time to get autos.

On a side note...

This might seem like a silly question, but what is 50/50? I've been collecting for years but always on my own. Never joined any websites till I joined this one. Now I see the term 50/50 all over the place. Clarificaition would be helpful.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
On a side note...

This might seem like a silly question, but what is 50/50? I've been collecting for years but always on my own. Never joined any websites till I joined this one. Now I see the term 50/50 all over the place. Clarificaition would be helpful.
I asked the same thing when I first joined here.

A 50/50 is where someone sends cards to someone else in order to get them signed. The receiver gets the cards/balls/photos signed, keeps half the cards (s)he got signed (50), and sends back the other half (50).

Most of my 50/50's are more like 95/5's anymore.