Michael Vick Private Signing

Credits
JUST ANNOUNCED!

Private Signing with MICHAEL VICK

Fiterman Sports will be conducting a Private Signing with Michael Vick on December 11, 2010. There will be no in-person signing, but we will be accepting mail-in items from the public. You will need to include a nominal signing fee and a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your item(s) for return shipping.

For your convienence, we have made it possible to pre-pay for your autographs through our website.

WE MUST HAVE ALL ORDERS BEFORE DECEMBER 1, 2010.
ORDER NOW! LIMITED NUMBERS OF TICKETS AVAILABLE!

Visit our website for more information:
Home

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
It's just funny, Jermda is completely rude to this individual doing the signing, breaking the rules of the forum in the process and nothing is done.

I know Jermda wouldn't appreciate someone making such comments like he made to the original poster about a signing he made, and the post would certainly be removed.

Last edited:

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Give it a rest SS4ever. Quit preaching like all you are concerned with is the good of the community or that fairness applies to everyone. You have an agenda against Jeremy and anyone with half a lick of sense can see that. If you are so high and mighty and feel the need to point out inequities on the board and every time a rule is bent or broken, then do so consistently. Don't just single out the people you "don't like." I don't see you jumping into other threads where the same kind of conduct is going on. Just Jeremy's. It's old.

If you can't think of anything constructive to say, then just don't post. The majority of us aren't interested in anything you have to say anyway. If there's some major injustice that's happening on the board and you are compelled to bring it to light, then send a PM to Alan or the moderators. The mods have proven time and again that they will handle situations quickly and fairly and that's why they are in place. A simple PM is just as, if not more, effective in resolving these issues you seem to have such a problem with. By choosing to post snide comments rather than handle the situation through PM only further proves the point that you are more interested in stirring the pot than you are in the "greater good" of the board.

The way you conduct yourself right now makes you come across as petty and juvenile, and honestly it was amusing at first, then it became annoying, now it's just downright sad. You bring a cloud of negativity to this board, and why that is continually allowed to occur I honestly cannot understand.

Ask the mods, I certainly report the posts first rather than posting, but nothing is done about it. If an explanation would be given, then that would be great. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with my posting at all.

WiseAndEck

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
I'll leave these two posts from sprtsstar4ever up for a little bit, just so you know where I'm coming from, then I'll delete them.

The post about nothing being done to jermda's posts is asinine. He was selling unauthorized signed Michael Vick photos on this forum, I sent him a PM explaining why I was closing the thread, then I closed said thread. He is a solid member and the least of my worries.

Proof is right here: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/autographs/103054-michael-vick-store.html

As for the "I certainly report the posts first rather than posting, but nothing is done about it," this is another crock of s***. You report posts more than anyone else on this board, and I'd say 75% of them are dealt with right away. As for the other 25%, we don't see a reason to delete certain threads/posts because it's pointless. You taking the time to report that a mod is posting an IP success in the TTM thread is ridiculous and trivial.

How often do you see Chad, captian23 and myself try to clean up ridiculous posts, try to resolve issues between members and deadbeat dealers, etc.? We're constantly on here monitoring the site and making sure it flows properly. So get off your high horse and start posting something that's actually beneficial to the community.