Michael Vick Private Signing July 1, 2010

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Serious question, will he sign the dog Sports Illustrated issue from December 2008? If so, I am interested in a couple.

Last edited:

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Serious question, will he sign the dog Sports Illustrated issue from December 2008? If so, I am interested in a couple.

Id really prefer to stay away from anything that brings up negativity. There is a fine line i dont really wanna cross. I dont think that issue/cover is that bad at all, but being ill be there in person the last thing I wanna do is piss him off. I will search ebay and see if i see any already signed, if i do, obviously he doesnt mind signing them. As for now ill say no but if it changes ill definately let you know.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Id really prefer to stay away from anything that brings up negativity. There is a fine line i dont really wanna cross. I dont think that issue/cover is that bad at all, but being ill be there in person the last thing I wanna do is piss him off. I will search ebay and see if i see any already signed, if i do, obviously he doesnt mind signing them. As for now ill say no but if it changes ill definately let you know.

Thats a conundrum because then how do you know its real?

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits

He has refused to sign the cover in the past, which is the reason why I asked because many people will need that cover signed. I understand your position, but many including myself will pay to get that issue signed.

Thanks

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I spoke to Vicks rep today, he said Mike will not sign the dog cover SI. However, those that PM'd me asking if he would sign the inscription "Everybody deserves a second chance". He said he will sign that inscription. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Any way you can call up Vick's camp and ask them specifically if he will sign the SI?

Im not going through Vicks camp. His camp is ran through Hampton Univ and their coaching staff. They are consistent in saying no autographs to the public period, only to the kids participating in the camp. They were total jerks both times I called.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
I spoke to Vicks rep today, he said Mike will not sign the dog cover SI. However, those that PM'd me asking if he would sign the inscription "Everybody deserves a second chance". He said he will sign that inscription. Hope this helps.

Thank you for calling and finding out for us.