Michael Vick interest

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
This post is only to gauge the interest. If there is enough interest then I will proceed to talk numbers with Vicks rep and get approval from Alan when it becomes a private signing. As for now, it is just findind out how much interest is there for this player.

I spoke with one of Michael Vicks reps today. It turns out i have a guy i work with that is great friends with him and he passed along my contact info because he knew I enjoyed this hobby. So I spoke with him today about all his clients and the opportunities are endless with the amount of players he has available for autograph signings. I told him I would gauge interest in Michael Vick and give him an approximate amount of items. He said he would then put together a price sheet based on how many items we were talking about. I did mention we were going to shoot for similar pricing that Vick had when he was in Blacksburg a few weeks ago for that signing, which was $25 dollars any item. He didn't hesitate or counter that price when i mentioned it, just told me to get my numbers together and to call him back this week.

So that is where I am now, trying to compile a list of people who would be interested in getting something signed by Vick. If you are interested, please post or PM me so i can tally how much interest there is to give him accurate numbers to proceed if the interest is there.

I do ask that you refrain from the dog jokes etc, because it will just fill up space and the more organized I can keep this the better. Thank you.