Michael Irvin, Warren Moon, Ed Too Tall Jones, Charles Haley, Robert Horry, and some

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I may take some consignment on this. It is Saturday so no time to send stuff. I could pick up footballs and maybe some mini's if lucky. Email me offers. If its worth my wild, I may make a trip down there. I already have plans that day, but may change them since so many people will be in the same spot. Warren's moon last show price was 69 for a flat plus item cost, so don't be offering me 5 bucks to do it, lol. I'll try to get a full list of people attending as well.

Last edited:

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Add eddie george, warrick dunn, tony gonzales, and Suh from the lions to the list.

Last edited:

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Interested in Tony Gonzalez on an official ball. Let me know what you would need. Thanks

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I should know later tonight if I am going to this tomorrow for sure. Just want to get a feel from anyone that needs stuff just in case. I will probably only be able to get one thing done from each person, so make an offer and I'll let you know if I get it done.

renaissancemanla

Premier Member
Credits
Any idea what sort of photos and other items they might be giving out or selling? Any idea about what sort of crowd might be there?

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not really a clue about the whole deal. I know its one per and found out earlier today that no one under 21 allowed. Now before all the know-it-alls chime in, in vegas you can usually bring kids to these things cause they do it in the shopping areas. Can't to this one, so I most likely won't go. if anyone wants anything specific on a ball or a mini and I can somehow work it in last minute, let me know and I'll hook it up if I go. Only one I really want for myself is Irvin. So in a nutshell, I probably won't go, but it can't hurt to tell me what you want just in case the stars align. It's for Moon's charity so they probably will sell some stuff for him, but maybe not the others.