Event is the same as last years:

Tuesday 4/5/07
First Energy Stadium, Reading PA
free admission
gates open at 6pm
autograph session w 2007 Reading Phillies 6-6:30
Introduction of players on filed at 6:45
watch practice session 7:00-?

This was a productive event for me last year as I got the entire team on everything that I had brought w me. I will tell anyone planning on attending that this event is held on the concourse of the stadium and there are tables set up with 3 players each. Anyone who has ever been to first Energy Stadium will tell you..the place is old and the concourse is not very wide at all...add to this the fact that there are tables put on both sides and the event does bring in a great crowd....and bottlenecks will occur at all tables. So your best bet is to get there early and get in as soon as you can. Last year there were some "maps" of where the players were stationed...but these were hard to find. A friend of mine gave me one and it really helped out alot. The people who had them were able to get to the tables quickly while others stood around clogging up the concourse...and trying to figure out who was where. This is just to let you know about the event....NO 50/50s.

Also Thurs April5 is Reading's opening night and they will be having a pregaem autograph session that night as well.

Last edited:

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
Once the season starts for Reading, will you be able to do 50/50s? There are a few players I will need who will be in Reading this year.

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
???? Same guy isnt it? Released by the Nationals earlier this week and now is back w the PHLIES...