Mario Mendoza Private Signing 6/1/2017

Jeffro31437

Founding Member
Credits
I'm happy to announce a special signing with the very elusive signer Mario Mendoza.

These will be signed in person. Sid Monge is a good friend of Mario's and he will be traveling to meet with Mario and will conduct the signing in person. Your items will be in very safe hands the entire time!

This will be a card only signing pricing as follows:

15.00 per card

Please send all items to:
Jeff Fedorko
16809 Forty Niner Trail
Lathrop, Ca 95330

Please label EVERY item with the following
-user id
-name

Cards will be signed in blue sharpie. Please indicate if you'd like any other pen color.

SASE required for all orders. Tracking can be purchased at buyers request. I can't be responsible for items lost in the mail if buyer doesn't request tracking.

Payment
Cash, Check, PayPal (cover fees) and Money Order. If paying by PayPal please include your user id.PLEASE DO NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE.

Please note that while I'll be in constant contact throughout the signing, I will not physically not be there to get the items done. Contact me if you have any questions.

I'll be sending the items to Sid on 6/1. Signing will be completed ASAP, but may not be done till late June. It all depends on Sid being able to coordinate his schedule with the players schedule. Updates will be posted regularly!

Need all items by
06/01/2017